WHO WE ARE
All women parishioners of Christ the King Catholic Church are considered to be members of the Catholic Women’s Council. We invite you to join us in serving our parish and community.
We are proud to be affiliated with the National Council of Catholic Women.
WHAT WE DO
- We foster spiritual growth and friendship for women of our parish
- Sponsor Woman of the Year selection
- Host an annual women’s retreat
- Sponsor a Bible study for women
- Visit the sick and homebound
- Host funeral luncheons and other receptions
- Provide monthly dinners for our university students’ SUU Newman club
- Host a Christmas party for adults
- Support our Religious Education program
- Contribute to our local Care and Share, Family Support Center, Canyon Creek Women’s Crisis Center, and St. Martha’s Baby Project
WHEN WE MEET
We meet on the first Tuesday of every month from September through May, at 7:00 PM. All meetings are held in the Media Center.